Home Health Aide
Divine Edge Health Services, LLC has Certified Home Health Aides who are bonded and insured. Their main function is to take care of patients who are bound to their homes due to sickness, old age or disability.
They are tasked in administering services such as:
- Assistance with Personal Care and Grooming Needs, under the supervision of a Registered Nurse
- Companion / Sitter
- Assistance with Minor Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation and Nutritional Guidance
- Grocery Shopping
- Laundry Services
- Fall Prevention
- Mobility/Ambulation Assistance
- Running Errands
- Personal Care
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Let’s discuss the specifics of the care services that you need at home. A Home Health Aide might make a difference in how you manage your health. Talk to us – we want to help. You may call 972-999-3107 to request for assistance or to arrange for an appointment with a care coordinator.